// Eyfa Mccoy
SPM CANDIDATES :)
2 Oct 2014 @ 8:22 pm | 0 Comment [s]





YES I'M SPM CANDIDATES FOR THIS YEAR .

i have to study smart to got a great result :)




selalu sangat laa aku kena sebab AKU NGANTUK!!







Till we meet again after spm examinations .. lama sungguh tak update blog nih
because im too busy with much activities that i really love to do .
ACTUALLY I REALLY LOVE SPORTS THEN BOOKS , HEHEHE !
i end up my story here .. wish me luck . Now tengah focus belajar
after spm aku akan aktif kembali berblogger .


im counting my day to feel FREEDOM , WHEEEEE !! 





Older Post | Newer Post

Hye and Assalamualaikum. Please be nice when you we're entered my blog . Archi Students . Athlettics ( Race Walk ) Mind follow my blog guys .



My Story Site



Eyfa Mccoy | Athlete .


Thanks

This templated was created by Nur Najla. Basecode from Faqihah Husni. Sidebar image from Sis Nabiyha. Please inform me if I use your networks but I didn't mention it. Thanks for helping :D